MagNA Pure 96 Cellular RNA Large Volume Kit
Prefilled reagents for the isolation of cellular RNA from up to 1x106 cultured cells, or up to 800 μL whole blood, or whole blood stabilized in PAXgene Blood RNA tubes, or up to 25 mg fresh- frozen tissue, or tissue stabilized in RNAlater, or from 1 – 10 μm sections from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue, using the MagNA Pure 96 Instrument.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|Product No.||Pack Size|
To order these products, please contact your Roche order management team.
Purification of cellular total RNA from:
- Up to 400 or 800 µl lysed whole blood
- Half or complete WBC sediment of one Paxgene tube
- Up to 1x106 culture cells
- Up to 20 mg fresh frozen or RNAlater-stabilized tissue, FFPE tissue (1 section)
For more detailed product information, please contact your local Roche representative.
- Treat all samples like urgent samples using short purification times of 80 to 95 minutes for 96 samples.
- Obtain increased yields and sensitivity of pure, DNA-free cellular RNA.
- Experience flexible automated purification from a broad range of sample materials.
- Save time during instrument setup using a minimal number of ready-to-use reagents.
- Minimize pipetting steps and contamination risk using reagents prefilled in containers.
Three sets of two different prefilled reagent trays, each containing the following buffers:
- 3 x Reagent Tray 1 (Wash Buffer I, Wash Buffer II)
- 3 x Reagent Tray 2 (Lysis/Binding Buffer, Proteinase K, Proteinase K Incubation Buffer, DNase Incubation Buffer, Elution Buffer)
- 6 x Bottle 1 with Magnetic Glass Particles (MGPs, 18 ml each) and self-sealable lid
- 6 x Bottle 2 with DNase lyophilisate
- 3 x Bottle 3 with DNase Incubation Buffer
Each set can be used up to 4 times.
The kit is used to purify cellular RNA from 400 or 800 µl lysed whole blood, WBC sediment of Paxgene tubes, up to 20 mg fresh frozen or RNAlater-stabilized tissue, 1 FFPE tissue section, and up to 1x106 cultured cells using the MagNA Pure 96 Instrument.
Purified nucleic acids can be used directly for cDNA synthesis, or RT-PCR using LightCycler® Carousel-Based Systems, the LightCycler® 480 System, and other standard thermal block and real-time PCR cyclers.
Purification of total RNA from up to 1x106 culture cells For detailed package insert information, as well as Roche and customer provided applications, please visit us at: www.magnapure.com and www.magnapure96.roche.com. Purification protocol will also be available at the above listed websites.
To isolate total RNA from smaller numbers (up to 5x104) of eukaryotic cells, choose the MagNA Pure 96 Cellular RNA Small Volume Kit.