Short Installation Instructions for MagNA Pure Compact System Protocols
As new or updated purification protocols are created, they will be added to the MagNA Pure Compact Instrument software via a floppy disk during the program start. Update disks will automatically be checked for acurracy and for viruses by the instrument software.
- Make sure that the MagNA Pure Compact Instrument is switched off.
- Insert the update disk.
- Press the Power On button.
- Software is automatically updated.
- After Main Screen is displayed, remove update disk.
- Update complete.
- The instrument is ready for use.
- Look for the new or updated protocol in the pull-down list of protocols of the Sample Ordering Screen. This is easily achieved by scanning the bar code of the reagent cartridge of the appropriate reagent kit
For details refer to the MagNA Pure Compact Operators Manual.