Basic FAQs on Shopping, Registration, Order Processing, and Quick Order
- I just want to find product information. Do I need to log on?
No, you do not have to log on to browse the catalog, search for a product, add an item to the shopping cart, or find technical information. To start your search simply click on the magnifying glass, choose the type of information you're looking for and enter a search term.
- Do I need to register to place an order?
Yes, to place your first order online, you must register.
- What is a Customer Account Number?
Your customer number represents a collection of address, shipping, and billing data for your account that is currently contained in our shipping and billing system. If you are unsure of your customer number, please contact Customer Service.
- What other ways can I order besides online?
You can order by phone, fax, email or post. (See Terms & Conditions)
- I want to change or cancel my order. What should I do?
Once submitted, online orders cannot be changed or cancelled. Please email or call Customer Service for assistance. Note: If you cancel an online order, it will still show up in the Order Status as "Confirmed".
- How long does it take to receive my e-mail order confirmation?
E-mail order confirmation is sent within one hour of order submission. This may take longer if the system is undergoing maintenance (one weekend evening per month).
- How can I obtain products now distributed through Sigma-Aldrich?
These Biochemical Reagent products are no longer available through Roche channels. To obtain these products, an order will need to be placed through Sigma-Aldrich: www.sial.com
- Where can I find a list of products distributed through Sigma-Aldrich?
This list, along with other information on the Biochemical Reagent distribution agreement, can be found at the following link: shop.roche.com/distributionagreement.
- How do I use Quick Order?
Quick order supports manual upload and CSV file upload.
o Enter product number(s), quantity and configuration number(s) for RTR products in the form and click on Add to cart.
CSV file upload:
o First download our CSV upload template
o Enter the requested product information and save the file
o Then browse to and select the saved file. Click "Add to Cart"How do I add products to my Shopping cart?
Read the instructions on 'How do I use Quick Order?' or simply click on 'Add to Cart' to add products to your shopping cart.
- I clicked on 'Add to Cart' and nothing happened.
Please read & correct the errors displayed in the form. Once the errors are resolved, products can be added to shopping cart.
- How do I find a Product number and Configuration Number?
The Product Number is a unique number used to identify the product in the catalog. The Configuration Number for the product can be found on the RealTime ready website after customizing the product using the Configurator.