Proven products for genomic analysis and gene expression workflows
Roche offers a comprehensive selection of reverse transcription products, from single enzymes to complete cDNA synthesis kits and universal masters. As a critical part of any gene expression experiment, reverse transcription plays a crucial role in ensuring that an accurate representation of the pool of RNAs is present for further genomic analysis.
Rely on the proven Roche Reverse Transcription solutions to support your gene expression workflows.
Next Generation Performance in Reverse Transcription
EvoScript Universal cDNA Master and EvoScript Reverse Transcriptase redefine performance and sensitivity in reverse transcription applications.
- Detect low copy or rare transcripts for gene expression applications with superior sensitivity*.
- Experience highly thermostable RT for result consistency, stability and tolerance of targets of varying secondary structures.
- Rely on superior linear amplification of all targets and representation of low and high abundant targets in one sample*.
*Based on the results of head-to-head tests of the LightCycler® EvoScript RNA SYBR® Green I Master versus the SuperScript® III Platinum® SYBR® Green One-Step qRT-PCR Kit and the LightCycler® EvoScript RNA Probes Master versus SuperScript® III Platinum® One-Step qRT-PCR Kit. Tests were run with various sample materials using the optimal conditions specified in the instructions for use for all products.
Robust and Flexible Reverse Transcription
Choosing the correct enzyme and reaction set-up for reverse transcription and cDNA synthesis is critical for obtaining high yields of quality full-length cDNA with full gene representation. Roche offers a comprehensive selection of reverse transcription from the Transcriptor product family.
- Benefit from enzymes with consistent performance across a broad dynamic range.
- Increase temperature to transcribe RNA with secondary structures.
- Use proofreading activity for demanding applications.
- Reduce pipetting steps by using a convenient cDNA master.