LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master
Please note this product will not be available for sale after 31 December 2020. Contact your local sales representative for more information.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|Product No.||Pack Size|
|05573092001||12500 x 20 µL reactions|
To order these products, please contact your Roche order management team.
The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master is an easy-to-use hot start master mix designed for miniaturized two-step reverse transcription quantitative real-time PCR (RT-qPCR) or qualitative DNA detection on the LightCycler® 1536 Instrument (reaction volume: 0.5 – 2 µL).
The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master permits a unique surveillance of the PCR setup by verifying correct pipetting of the Master Mix (Master Control) and a second selectable component of the PCR setup (Setup Control), such as the nucleic acid sample, primers, or probes. In combination with the LightCycler® 1536 System, this unique control concept is an integral part of automated data evaluation. The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master is optimized for demanding applications in automated high-throughput PCR workflows, supporting liquid handling for low-volume range and offering exceptional room temperature stability during long processing times.
- Obtain accurate and sensitive results using optimized real-time PCR chemistry designed for high-throughput automation.
- Benefit from the unique surveillance concept with automatic error tracking in automated PCR workflows.
- Save time using a convenient, easy-to-use hot start reagent developed for fast PCR protocols.
- LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master, Master Mix, 5x concentrated
- LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master, Setup Control, 20x concentrated
- Water, PCR-grade
- LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master, BrightGreen Dye, 20x concentrated
The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master is for real-time PCR applications on the LightCycler® 1536 Instrument with suitable gene-specific primers. The kit is ideal for fast hot start PCR assays for gene detection and gene quantification.
Note: The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master can be used in conjunction with Uracil-DNA Glycosylase, heat-labile for carryover prevention during PCR.
The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master is function tested using the LightCycler® 1536 System.