MagNA Pure 96 DNA Tissue Lysis Buffer
Ready-to-use reagent to pre-process tissue samples for isolation of genomic DNA.
For in vitro diagnostic use.
|Product No.||Pack Size|
To order these products, please contact your Roche order management team.
The MagNA Pure 96 Tissue Lysis Buffer is designed for:
- Lysis of different types of tissues.
- Stabilization of DNA in tissue lysates.
- Purification of genomic DNA from tissue sample lysates using the MagNA Pure 96 System.
- One bottle, 100 mL
- Ready-to-use reagent for lysis of tissue
- <6 M Urea, <1 M Na-Citrat, <100 mM NaCl, <500 mM K2HPO4 /KH2PO4
MagNA Pure 96 DNA Tissue Lysis Buffer is a reagent used in combination with the MagNA Pure 96 System for the isolation and purification of total nucleic acids (DNA/RNA) from biological specimens for in vitro diagnostic purposes.