- Online Catalog
- Instruments & Systems
- Application Areas
- Working with DNA
- Isolation and Purification
- Genome Sequencing
- Conventional PCR
- Mapping and Cloning
- DNA Labeling and Detection
- Analyzing DNA
- Working with RNA
- Isolation and Purification
- Stabilization and Protection of RNA
- Conventional RT-PCR
- Transcriptome Sequencing
- Gene Knockdown
- RNA Labeling and Detection
- Analyzing RNA and Cloning
- Working with Cells
- Cell Isolation and Tissue Dissociation
- Cell Cultivation
- Cell Differentiation
- Functional Assays
- Cell Counting and Quality Control
Support & Resources
- Online Technical Support
- Find most updated product-related data and documents for your search
- Contact Us
- Subscribe to eNewsletter
- More Contact Options
- Manuals & Protocols
- MSDS & Instructions for Use
- Flyers & Brochures
- Application Notes & Articles
- Certificate of Analysis
- All Documents
- The Lab - Infographics
Login to get personalized information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
August 18, 2015
Shipping and Delivery
Orders are processed the same business day they are received.
Orders received after Friday at 7:00 PM, but before Monday at 7:00 PM (EST), will be shipped out on Monday for Tuesday delivery. Orders received at other times will deliver the next business day. FedEx or Airborne shipping is utilized to meet your specific needs:
- next business day by 4 PM in most areas
(standard shipping method)
- next business day by 10:30 AM in most
areas (may be requested at an additional cost).
Ask your Customer Services Representative for more information. Please note, however, not all products can be shipped by air.
In addition, due to changing FDA regulations, some products may require certification prior to first sale, and other products
may become unavailable in the US. For these reasons, not all products in this catalog may be available for next-day delivery.
You may notice that, on occasion, certain products are shipped at temperatures that differ from the recommended storage temperature on the label (e.g., a product shipped at room temperature has a recommended storage temperature of -15 to - 20°C). Roche has determined that these products, unopened, are stable for a reasonable time frame when shipped under these conditions. We guarantee stability through the control date on every label when products are shipped under these conditions and stored upon receipt at the recommended temperature.
Due within 30 days of date of invoice. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to final
acceptance by Roche at the prices in effect at the time of shipment. Customer may designate delivery address for orders shipped
by Roche; however, orders will be shipped only to actual business locations used solely for business purposes. Roche reserves
the right to request additional information from Customer as necessary to confirm that the delivery address supplied by Customer
is a business location. Roche may, in its sole discretion, refuse to ship orders to a location specified by Customer. Roche Life
Science will select the method of delivery; title passes to the customer upon Roche's delivery of products to the
transportation company. The customer will be responsible for insurance for loss or damage in transit. The customer is
responsible for all freight, shipping, and handling charges which will be added to the invoice provided by Roche. Where
applicable, a $34.00 processing fee will be added to the prices quoted. For Priority Overnight delivery, there is an additional
$5.00 charge. Taxes imposed on the sale of any product listed herein will be added to the prices quoted, and will be the sole
responsibility of the customer.
Claims for damage in transit
Our shipping responsibility ceases with safe delivery in good condition to the transportation company. Claims by the customer
for damage in transit should be made to the transportation company as follows: If upon delivery, the outside of the packing case
shows evidence of rough handling or damage, request that the transportation company's agent make a "Received in Bad
Order" notation on the delivery receipt. If there is no exterior evidence of rough handling upon delivery, but concealed
damage is evident upon unpacking the shipment, the transportation company should, within 48 hours of delivery, be requested to
make out a "Bad Order" report. This procedure is necessary in order to maintain the right of recovery from the
carrier. In addition, Roche should be informed within 10 days^of receipt of damaged goods. Non-receipt claims on lost shipments
should be made within 30 days of original order.
Claims for shortages
We use extreme care in selection, checking, rechecking, and packing to eliminate the possibility of error. If any shipping
discrepancies are discovered, claims must be made to the place of shipment within 10 days to be considered. Please check all
packing material thoroughly upon receipt of shipment.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned product. No product may be returned without authorization from Roche Life Science.
Authorization (and the assigned return authorization number) is necessary to ensure correct return of material and issuance of
credit or exchange of material. Requests for permission to return products must be made within 10 days of receipt. Returned
products should be clearly marked with sender's name, address, and return authorization number, and carefully packed and
shipped prepaid. Products must be returned in the same condition as received and within 15 days of original shipment by
Roche Life Science warrants its products to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship under normal
use and application. Roche's sole obligation under this warranty shall be to replace defective products. This warranty
applies only to products in the original container that have been handled and stored in accordance with Roche's
recommendations, and does not apply to products that have been the subject of alteration, misuse, or abuse. All claims under
this warranty must be directed to Roche Life Science in writing and must be accompanied by a copy of the purchaser's
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO CASE SHALL ROCHE BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
By purchasing products from Roche, Customer agrees not to translate, reverse engineer, reverse compile, disassemble, make derivative works from, or in any way attempt to gain access to the underlying features of the Roche products, or to disable, improperly access or modify the products in any way. Customer acknowledges that Roche retains intellectual property rights in the Roche products, and agrees not to act in any manner that may infringe on these rights. Furthermore, Roche makes no representation or warranty regarding non-infringement.
Any modification of the above terms will be valid only if confirmed in writing by Roche Life Science at its corporate
Intended Use of Biochemicals
Roche Life Science's products are developed, designed, and labeled for sale for a variety of uses, including "For
Life Sciences Research" .
Our preparations are intended exclusively for use as labeled. Products labeled as "For Life Sciences Research" are intended exclusively for in vitro and non-human in vivo use where not prohibited by USDA and explicitly stated on the label. Use of these products for diagnostic purposes or in studies to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the product for human applications(s) is not allowed under federal regulations.
Federal regulations may require us to obtain written confirmation from you that our laboratory products are not being used for human diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. As the Food and Drug Administration's policies governing human applications of research products evolve, Roche will endeavor to advise you periodically of changing requirements. However, it is the Institution's responsibility to ensure compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
When using our site, you represent that you understand and will comply with the following Terms of
a. Availability of the Site: Access to the Site is permitted at the Site Owner’s discretion. The
Site Owner reserves the right to withdraw, amend, or restrict, the service we provide on this Site without notice.
b. Unauthorized Uses: The Site Owner, in its sole discretion, may determine which uses of this Site are improper and/or unauthorized. The Site Owner may take any appropriate action in response to unauthorized uses of this Site, including but not limited to blocking any user of this Site. You agree not to use this Site to:
i. make fraudulent statements or other misrepresentations;
ii. use this Site in violation of any legal duty to a third party;
iii. post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
iv. intentionally or unintentionally violate any national or international statute, law, decree, rule and/or regulation;
v. “stalk” or harass another person; or
vi. collect or store personal data about others.
2. Not Health Advice
By using this Site you acknowledge that the material provided is for informational purposes only. Nothing on this website should be construed as or deemed to be advice or counsel regarding any health or medical condition, or the diagnosis or treatment of any health or medical condition. Users should not rely on the materials on this Site in deciding on a treatment plan, drug usage, or any other medical advice. Users are strongly urged to consult with a physician in connection with any and all treatment options.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE “AS IS, WHERE IS” WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. IN ADDITION, THE SITE OWNER AND ITS AFFILIATES FULLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SATISFACTION OF ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON MEDICAL DEVICE, PRESCRIPTION DRUG, OR HEALTH PRODUCTS. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN THE DOCUMENTS OF SALE OF SUCH PRODUCT, AND ANY LIMITATIONS INCLUDED THEREIN.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “AFFILIATES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM LOSS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF THE SITE OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. NONE OF THE SITE OWNER OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, OR FINANCIAL LOSSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN.IN THE EVENT ANY EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS LIMITED BY LAW, SUCH LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ANY DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN THE DOCUMENTS OF SALE OF SUCH PRODUCT, AND ANY LIMITATIONS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECT HANDLING OF ANY ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS PRODUCTS AND MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE PACKAGE INSERT AND WARNINGS ON THE LABEL. ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS SHALL NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM WRONG HANDLING OF SUCH PRODUCTS.
6. Third Party Content
Any link contained on this Site which provides access to third party resources or content is provided for convenience only. The Site Owner does not express any opinion on or endorsement of the content of any such third party links and expressly disclaims any liability for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of any such third party resources and the information, products and services found thereon.
7. Copyright and Trademark
The Site Owner owns the copyright in all material and information contained on this Site unless otherwise indicated. This Site and all materials and information herein are for informational purposes only and are subject to all applicable U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited. You may print one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must always acknowledge the Site Owner’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author of material on this Site. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without the Site Owner’s written permission.
The Site Owner is licensed to use all intellectual property in the content of this Site and reserves the right to pursue any intellectual property infringement in the courts of the country where the Site Owner suffers damage. No license is granted to you to use any trademark of the Site Owner or their Affiliates. You shall not assert any claim or ownership to any such trademarks.
8. No Offers or Solicitations; Forward Looking Statements
The information provided on this Site does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for the purchase or disposal of, trading, or any transaction in any ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS securities. Investors must not rely on this information for investment decisions.
This Site may contain forward-looking information. Such information is subject to a variety of significant uncertainties, including scientific, business, economic and financial factors, and therefore actual results may differ significantly from those presented.
a. Applicable Law: The courts of The United States will have exclusive jurisdiction over
claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach
of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and Conditions are governed by The
United States law.
b. Void Where Prohibited: Although this Site and its content may be accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed on this Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Any offer for any product or service herein or access to information made on this Site is void where prohibited by law. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited.
c. Minors: The use of this Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Moreover, any minor under the age of 18 should seek their parent’s or guardian’s permission prior to use of this website.
d. Changes to these Terms and Conditions: The Site Owner reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the amended Terms and Conditions on the Site. You should visit this page from time to time to review updates to the Terms and Conditions that are binding on you. Certain Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular web pages visited by you or correspondence sent to you.
e. Severability: If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted. The remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable. No waiver by ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS of breach of an obligation arising under these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach.
f. Contact Information: Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, or any notices or complaints:
Roche Life Science
Phone: 800-262-1640 or 317-521-3023 (7:30 am-7:00 PM EST)
FAX: 800-428-2883 (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
Mail: 9115 Hague Road
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Terms and Conditions for NimbleDesign and RealTimeReady configurator tools
The following terms and conditions shall govern use of the NimbleDesign and RealTimeReady configurator tools provided by Roche and use of the NimbleDesign and RealTimeReady websites (together “Roche System”), and all customers and users of the Roche Systems (the “Customer”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. Roche reserves the right to change, revise or improve upon the Roche System at any
time; however, Roche makes no
commitment to provide any such changes, updates, improvements, or other additions to the Roche System
to Customer in a timely
manner or at all. Roche reserves the right to discontinue providing the Roche System at any time and
to delete all user data
(including saved designs and any other data on the system) without notice. Roche may manufacture
product designed by the
Customer using the Roche System according to a design provided by Customer. Therefore Customer assumes
full responsibility for
such product’s design, including without limitation for such product’s fitness for a
particular purpose or
application, its compatibility with the workflow used by Customer, and its ability to actually
function as projected or planned
2. Customer warrants that the design provided by Customer is not covered by any third party’s rights (including without limitation intellectual property rights) and that no dispute with any third party regarding a possible infringement exists. Customer hereby indemnifies and shall hold harmless Roche and all affiliates of the Roche group from any and all losses, damages and claims, including but not limited to attorney fees and costs, arising from or related to Roche’s manufacturing and sale of products to Customer and Customer’s use or sale of such products.
3. By using the Roche System, Customer agrees to be solely responsible for the design of the library that may be manufactured by Roche. Roche makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, including non- infringement and any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Customer represents and warrants that its designs are intended for life science research only and agrees that its designs will not be used for diagnostic, prognostic or therapeutic uses.
5. Customer accepts full responsibility for the security of its data, libraries and any other information submitted by Customer in connection with its use of the Roche System.
6. Customer agrees to use the Roche System for Customer’s design purposes only and not to use the system for any other purpose. The Roche System including but not limited to the configuration tools, may not be licensed, leased, exchanged or bartered. Customer shall notify Roche immediately upon discovering any unauthorized use of the Roche System.
7. Customer agrees not to translate, reverse engineer, reverse compile, disassemble, make derivative works from, or in any way attempt to gain access to the underlying features of the Roche System, or to disable, improperly access or modify the system in any way. Customer acknowledges that Roche retains intellectual property rights in the Roche System, and agrees not to act in any manner that may infringe on these rights. 8. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws in its use of the Roche System.
9. Roche is not obliged to, but may in its discretion review or edit content, data or libraries created or accessed by Customer through Roche Systems for either accuracy or Customer’s intended purpose, and Customer is responsible to ensure the accuracy of content. Roche assumes no liability for such review or edits and may remove or restrict content which, in Roche’s sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject Roche or its affiliates to liability, or which otherwise violates these terms and conditions. Roche may cooperate in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime, civil wrong, or infringement.
10. Roche is not responsible nor will it be liable in any way for Customer’s use of any software or equipment that is not supplied by Roche in connection with Customer’s use of Roche System and is not responsible for internet connectivity or any Customer hardware or software issues. Customer is responsible for understanding and using the software described and provided. Roche does not guarantee or warrant any results the Customer may achieve.
11. By using the Roche system, Customer authorizes and grants Roche a limited, non- exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, world-wide license to: (1) reproduce, transmit, disclose, display and use Customer’s data, libraries, and information for the purpose of enabling Customer to use the Roche System; (2) process Customer requests and transactions, including without limitation development manufacturing and sale of products to Customer and third parties (3) monitor The Roche System for indications of unauthorized use; and (4) maintain and improve the system. Roche may disclose information to the extent (1) it is required to do so by law; (2) necessary to protect and defend the legal rights of Roche; or (3) required in order to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or government inquiry.
12. Customer’s submission of a design through the Roche System does not constitute an order. To place an order, design submissions must be transmitted to a Roche webstore or otherwise communicated to Roche through an ordering channel acceptable to Roche. All orders are subject to acceptance by the Roche sales affiliate in the country to which Customer’s products are to be shipped. Additional terms and conditions shall apply to any sale, manufacturing, and ordering of products based on designs and configurations that have been made using the Roche System.
13. This Roche System contains information on products which are targeted to a wide range of audiences and could contain product details or information otherwise not accessible or valid in Customer’s country. Please be aware that we do not take any responsibility for accessing such information which may not comply with any legal process, regulation, registration or usage in the Customer’s country of origin. Roche does not guarantee the sale or manufacture of any products based on designs and configurations made using the Roche System. Applicable terms and conditions may be found on the Roche Life Science website (lifescience.roche.com) or requested from the Customer’s local Roche sales affiliate.
14. The use of the Roche System for any of the actions listed below shall constitute violations of these terms and conditions:
- a) Transmission of information, material or designs that Customer does not have the right to make available to others, such as third party information or designs, proprietary and confidential information or information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements.
- b) Intellectual property rights infringement by transmission of protected material, information or designs.
- c) Actions that disrupt the Roche System or adversely affect the ability of others to use Roche System.
- d) Actions that intentionally disrupt the Roche System, non-traditional end user activities, such as high volume transfers or data uploads, are prohibited.
Other similar actions may be likewise deemed to be violations; Roche shall be the sole arbiter of
acceptable use of Roche
Systems. Violation of these terms and conditions by Customer may result in the issuance of warnings,
suspension or termination
of access to Roche System, and/or legal action to enjoin violations and/or collect damages.
15. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE ROCHE SYSTEM IS PROVIDED
"AS IS, AS
AVAILABLE", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY WITH
RESPECT TO THE QUALITY,
PERFORMANCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE ROCHE SYSTEM OR WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR
AVAILABLE THROUGH USE OF THE ROCHE SYSTEM OR THAT THE ROCHE SYSTEM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-
FREE. ROCHE DOES NOT WARRANT
THAT THE ROCHE SYSTEM WILL BE PROVIDED FREE OF VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ROCHE DISCLAIMS
ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY EACH FOR THE
ROCHE SYSTEM AND THE
PRODUCTS ROCHE MAY MANUFACTURE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CUSTOMER’S DESIGN. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY
ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE
SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY AND
ROCHE DOES NOT MAKE ANY
ASSURANCES OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO SUCH RISKS. NO ADVICE FROM ROCHE OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL
CREATE A WARRANTY
16. LIMITATION OF ROCHE'S LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL ROCHE OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY SECTION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND OR LOSS OF BUSINESS GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY) WHETHER OR NOT ROCHE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. ROCHE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF ROCHE TO CUSTOMER EXCEED ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00). NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING FROM USE OF THE ROCHE SYSTEM MAY BE BROUGHT BY CUSTOMER MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS OCCURRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW A LIMITATION ON LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE THAT CAUSES DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY, OR FOR FRAUD, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILFUL DEFAULT AND, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, SUCH LIABILITY SHALL NOT BE LIMITED.
17. If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to comply with the applicable laws, and the remainder shall have full force and effect.
18. Any failure by Roche to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any rights under such provision or any other provision of the Agreement.
19. If Customer is dissatisfied with the Roche System, or with any related terms, conditions, rules, policies or guidelines, Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Roche System and terminate Customer’s account.
20. Reproduction of the protected content of the Roche website without the express written permission of Roche is strictly prohibited. Trademarks shown on the Roche System are owned by Roche unless otherwise stated.
21. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Roche and Customer, and supersede any previous communications, representations or agreements between the parties, whether oral or written, regarding transactions using the Roche System. Customer's additional or different terms and conditions will not apply.