LightCycler® 480 Genotyping Master
Ready-to-use hot start reaction mix for real-time PCR and probe melting-curve based genotyping using the LightCycler® 480 Instrument.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|Product No.||Pack Size|
|04707524001||384 x 20 µL reactions|
To order these products, please contact your Roche order management team.
The LightCycler® 480 Genotyping Master is a hot start reaction mix for PCR. The supplied enzyme contains a 5'-3'-exo-minus, N-terminal deletion of thermostable recombinant Taq DNA polymerase that is inactive at room temperature due to a chemical modification, and becomes activated during a 10-minute incubation at +95°C. HybProbe probes or SimpleProbe probes are used as detection format during PCR and subsequent melting curve analysis.
Since the mix is provided as a one-component, easy-to-use reagent, reaction setup only requires the addition of template DNA and primers. The mix can be used with different types of DNA (e.g., genomic, cDNA), and is ideally suited for high-throughput applications in 96- or 384-well plates.
- Save time with a convenient, ready-to-use 5x concentrated hot start master mix.
- Minimize pipetting steps and contamination risk.
- Perform robust real-time PCR and automated genotyping/SNP analysis using the LightCycler® 480 Instrument.
- Achieve consistent, high-quality performance with the LightCycler® 480 Instrument and Multiwell Plates.
- Take advantage of HybProbe (FRET) or SimpleProbe probes for convenient multiplexed SNP analysis via melting curves.
- Master Mix, 5x concentrated, ready-to-use hot start multiplex PCR reaction mix, containing a modified Taq DNA polymerase, reaction buffer, dNTP mix (with UTP instead of dTTP) and 15 mM MgCl2
- MgCl2, 25 mM
- Water, PCR Grade
The LightCycler® 480 Genotyping Master is designed to easily perform real-time PCR followed by genotyping via melting curves on the LightCycler® 480 Instrument. It can be used to genotype single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and to perform mutation analysis, and is especially recommended for multiplex approaches.
The LightCycler® 480 Genotyping Master can be used for the amplification and detection of every DNA or cDNA target. Only template DNA, primers, and suitable sequence-specific probes (HybProbe probes or SimpleProbe probes) have to be added.
The LightCycler® 480 Genotyping Master is specifically adapted for multiplex real-time PCR followed by melting curve analysis on the LightCycler® 480 Instrument. It is compatible with multiple HybProbe or SimpleProbe probes labeled with dyes supported by the LightCycler® 480 Instrument for the detection of SNP variants.
For an overview of possible dyes and wavelengths, see the LightCycler® 480 Instrument.
Function test: The LightCycler® 480 Genotyping Master is function tested using the LightCycler® 480 Instrument.